12.31.2006

Sayonara '06

To my Mighty Legion of Stalwart Readers:

I just want to say thanks for maintaining interest in this silly blog. I've had a lot of fun slapping these rambling posts together this year, and I hope I've managed to entertain, enlighten, endear or at least enrage you. With only hours left in 2006, I wish to extend my gratitude to everyone who wandered here, left a reply, spun some tunes or otherwise made me feel as if my off-hours typing efforts are worth the butt cramps. To anyone I have not actually spoken with in a while (or who is subsequently not speaking to me), please know that you are in my thoughts and that I wish the great cold distance was merely the best album of the year. May peace, love, balance and happiness bloom within each and every one of you, and may your days be long and healthy.

Be safe tonight. See ya next year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right back at ya, babe!

1:18 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank YOU for maintaining such an entertaining blog.

9:14 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home