2.11.2006

Moderate novelty

As you can see, I've added some new links, removed some blogs that never updated and arranged everyone under the general "comrades" tag, alphabetically according to what I think is each person's screen name. If you would like your link to be added, removed or altered, let me know.

In a similar spirit, I have joined MySpace. My shitty profile can be accessed at the right, under "leave." I know, I know. I said I was too old for such a thing, that you probably get a free Scion when you sign up. It's not like I need another avenue for people to find me. I often profess that I'm not a joiner. The site's very concept is astoundingly narcissistic. Yet I also once said such things about blogging, and you can see how strongly that conceit prevailed. One of the best Woods of Ypres songs is streaming there right now. Um, please be my friend.

Went bowling in Westmont last night, and, boy, are my lungs tired. Now playing: Trollfest, the adorable lo-fi Finntroll knockoff. Makes me feel like drinking in the afternoon. More actual content soon.


What metal band are you?

Opeth

You are Opeth! You are very poetic with your lyrics, and your music flows like a waterfall. Your emotions change from angry to sad very quickly. Some people don't like you because you can sound too depressing. You're one of the best metal bands in the world, and you worship your fans!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am both excited and disturbed that Suburbanite Bowl has its own website.

12:07 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home