1.20.2006

Time for a quickie

Now Scarecrow has thrown down the gauntlet. While I fill out another "get to know me" form, I'll listen to The Chasm's "Reveal the Truth". Then I'm heading north. Have a dandy weekend.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: Editorial Assistant, movie theater usher/concessions, chain drug store cashier/shelf facer, chain grocery store bagger/cart retriever

Four movies you could watch over and over: "The Rocky Horror Picture Show," "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure," "Blood Feast"

Four places you’ve lived: Schaumburg, Chicago, Palatine, Addison (all IL)

Four TV shows you love to watch: "The Shield," "The Office," "The Colbert Report," "The Boondocks"

Four places you’ve been on vacation: Columbia Heights, MN; Toronto, Canada; Carbondale, IL; Seattle, WA (four most recent)

Four websites you visit daily: Google, X-Entertainment, Digital Metal, FARK

Four of your favorite foods: Cheese, peanut butter, pizza, granola

Four places you’d rather be: In the arms of my true love, at a really good metal show, on a wooded mountaintop, Hala Kahiki

Four albums you can’t live without: Katatonia, "Last Fair Deal Gone Down"; Gamma Ray, "Land of the Free"; Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"; Hammers of Misfortune, "The August Engine"

(I won't prod anyone else to do this, but go ahead if you like.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Scarecrow" threw down the gauntlet, eh? Bitch, I threw down the gauntlet four days earlier. Thanks for reading my blog, faggot!

10:44 AM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger SoulReaper said...

Fuck you straight in the fucking fuck, sugartits.

5:24 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger SoulReaper said...

Oh, and I forgot about Cleveland, OH when I was doing the vacation spots. I was in a rush.

5:26 PM, January 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sugartits"? Can I use that?

2:42 PM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home