5.30.2006

Absence of peace does not mean war


My Memorial Day blog plans went awry. I was gonna be all "blame America first" and post one of those Iraq war casualty counters, but I discovered too late that I can't post anything with JavaScript code on this site. Ran out of time. Nonetheless, it's worth acknowledging that we're still going strong.

Instead, some lyrics for memorializing:

-"Masters of War" by Bob Dylan
-"Mandatory Suicide" by Slayer
-"Kinky Sex Makes the World Go 'Round" by Dead Kennedys
-"Remember the Fallen" by Sodom
-"No Man's Land (The Green Fields of France)" by Eric Bogle
-"Disposable Heroes" by Metallica
-"War Crimes" by D.R.I.
-"Now You've Got Something To Die For" by Lamb of God
-"...For Victory" by Bolt Thrower

Hope y'all had a good one. More content soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home