11.06.2005

Garbage out, garbage out

The grand clean-up continues. Among yesterday's refuse:

·A grade school math book, its interior pages meticulously hollowed out and their edges glued togther during my youth, intended as a "secret compartment" but never actually used to hide anything.
·The final disposable cigarette lighter owned by my dad's dad, long devoid of fluid and flint.
·A hideous '80s ladies' workout t-shirt scavenged from a church garage sale: short at the midriff, extra-wide at the collar, festooned on front and back with the powerful slogan "HAMMER TIME!" in a festive pink and purple splatter design, complete with swinging hammer graphic.
·A small number of codeine pills passed along by an associate some years ago, none ingested and all very much expired.
·Press bios for virtually every album released by Century Media and Nuclear Blast Records during the past five years, with some personal favorites (Blind Guardian's "A Night at the Opera", Helloween's "Rabbit Don't Come Easy", etc.) retained.
·One piece of counterfeit human feces (floats).

Hey, that Draco Malfoy is a straight-up jerk. This little waltz by One Ring Zero is pretty nice. That's all I have to say right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! I was just going to ask you where I could score some expired codeine. And an old lighter.

10:07 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger BionicChick3 said...

I could have really used that T-Shirt, as my costume for Halloween was an 80's work out queen. Whoever thought my hair could be high?

12:39 PM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home