11.21.2007

Cutting the gracias

On Thanksgiving Eve 2007, I'm thankful for many, many things. Here are only 26 of them.

Anthony + Meredith = engaged!
Bloc Party, who gave us the best album of the year
Chow fun, beef
Dethklok tearing up the charts for real
"Eastern Promises"
Family reunion in Arizona for Thanksgiving
Grandma's still with us
Hippie girls
"It Is Fine! EVERYTHING IS FINE."
Job is still there
Kissin' and huggin'
Laying in bed all morning
My Sassy Frassy Lassie, who has changed my life in profound ways
"No Country for Old Men" (so I hear)
Obama, picking up steam
Paganfest USA tour, coming spring 2008
"Queer As Folk" (I'm watching pieces of the Showtime one)
Road trips
Smoking... fare thee well, sweet cigarettes :(
Therion's live show
Underwear, ladies'
Violent scripted television
Watching my girlfriend dance
Xiphias gladius
Yorik + Rachel = engaged!
Zambezi red chai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home